SVN/ Denver Commercial would like to announce the following recent lease activity:
Denver and Surrounding Areas:
- 720 S. Colorado Suite 600S, Glendale, CO
- Sharkey, Howes & Javer Inc has signed a renewal lease at 720 S. Colorado in Glendale. The lease for 7,498 sq. ft will commence in January 2020. Cushman & Wakefield represented the landlord, and Aaron Chase, Brian, McCririe and Briclyn Chase of SVN/Denver Commercial represented the tenant.
- 4700 S. Syracuse St. Suite 1030, Denver, CO
- Stellar Solutions, Inc, a California corporation, has renewed their lease at 4700 S. Syracuse St in Denver. The landlord was represented by Cushman & Wakefiled, and Aaron Chase and Brian McCririe of SVN/Denver Commercial represented the tenant.
- 6401 Broadway Unit V, Denver, CO
- Eco Tech Environmental Inc, an environmental demolition company, leased 2,228 sq ft of industrial space at 6401 Broadway in Denver. The company, currently based in Sheridan, CO, will move their headquarters to the new Broadway location. Corey Murray with SVN/ Denver Commercial represented the transaction.
- 789 Sherman St, Denver, CO 80203
- Envision Planning LLC, a company specializing in medical equipment planning, has leased 1,507 sq ft from Sherman Point Ventures LLC at 789 Sherman St in Denver. The landlord was represented by Ryan Smith of CentrePoint Properties. Jeff Heine from SVN/Denver Commercial represented the tenant in the transaction and was able to negotiate a complete remodel of the floor plan to suit the tenant’s needs. The lease will commence on 05/01/2019.
- 1200 17th Street, Denver, CO
- Mercer Advisors, a comprehensive wealth management firm, will sublease 21,192 sq ft of office space at 1200 17th Street in Denver. The lease will commence 04/01/2019. CBRE represented the landlord, and Brian McCririe and Aaron Chase of SVN/ Denver Commercial represented the tenant.
- 2401 15th Street, Suite 90, Denver CO
- Wilderness Exchange has renewed their lease for 6,205 sq ft of retail space at 2401 15th Street in Denver. Brian McCririe and Aaron Chase of SVN/Denver Commercial represented the transaction.
- 11624 W. Belleview Ave, Littleton, CO (renewal)
- Sunflower Montessori School has renewed their lease with Simms Plaza Limited Partnership for 4,950 sq ft. at 11624 W. Belleview Ave in Littleton. Aaron Chase, Briclyn Chase and Brian McCririe of SVN/Denver Commercial represented Sunflower Montessori School LLC in the transaction.
- 6899 S. Emporia St., Greenwood Village, CO 80112
- Rock Solid 4×4, an automotive repair shop specializing in 4×4 customization, has leased 2870 sq ft at 6899 S. Emporia St. in Greenwood Village. The lease commenced 01/01/2019, and Corey Murray with SVN / Denver Commercial represented the landlord, the Knowles Family Trust.
- 6401 Broadway, Unit F Denver, CO
- Backacre Beermakers, Inc has leased 1,920 sq ft at 6401 Broadway, Unit F in Denver. The brewery’s lease commenced in January. Corey Murray, with SVN/ Denver Commercial, represented the landlord in the transaction. This is Backacre’s first Colorado location, and will be used to store and barrel-age their product.
Boulder and Surrounding Areas:
- 370 InterlockenBoulevard, Suite 680 Broomfield, CO 80021
o Strategic Environmental & Energy Resources (SEER), a company specializing in environmental, renewable fuels and industrial waste stream management services, has leased 3,864 sq ft from Equus Capital Partners at 370 Interlocken Boulevard in Broomfield. The landlord was represented by David Hart of Newmark Grub Knight Frank. Paul DiBona from SVN/Denver Commercial represented the tenant in the transaction and was able to negotiate 4 months of free rent along with turnkey delivery for the tenant. The lease will commence on 04/01/2019.
- 6801 W. 20th St, Suite 212, Greeley, CO
- Synergy Credit Services, LLC has leased 2,750 sq. ft of office space at 6801 W. 20th Street in Greeley. The landlord, Points West Community Bank, was represented by Realtec. Jerry Chilson, a senior advisor with SVN/ Denver Commercial, represented the tenant.
- 257 Johnstown Center Drive, Unit 204, Johnstown, CO
- Royal Alliance Advisors, a wealth management firm, has leased office space at Johnstown Station. Cobey Wess, with SVN/ Denver Commercial, represented the Landlord, Tus Nua, LLC.
- 1110 W. Elizabeth St, Fort Collins, CO
- Collins Campus West, LLC leased 1,299 sq. ft of retail space to Colortea, LLC at 1110 W. Elizabeth St in Fort Collins. The lease commenced at the beginning of March. The tenant was represented by Brian McCann Real Estate. The landlord was represented by Cobey Wess with SVN/Denver Commercial.
- 1218 W. Ash St, Suite K, Windsor CO 80550
- 716 sq. ft of office space leased from Suto LLC at 1218 W. Ash St Suite K in Windsor. The lease commenced 01/04/2019 and Cobey Wess with SVN/Denver Commercial represented the Landlord during the transaction
- 1002 Walnut Street, Boulder, CO
- Kion LLC, a health and wellness company, has leased 1,906 sq ft at 1002 Walnut Street in Boulder. The lease commenced 12/15/2018 and Paul DiBona with SVN/ Denver Commercial represented Kion LLC in the transaction.
- 7352 Greenridge Road, Windsor CO
- Shifting Gears Automotive Repair has leased 2,210 sq ft at 7352 Greenridge Road in Windsor, which commenced in February. The landlord was represented by Remax Alliance, and the tenant was represented by Jerry Chilson of SVN/Denver Commercial.
- 1401 Duff Dr, Unit 800, Fort Collins, CO
- Interstates Construction Service, Inc has leased 1,875 sq ft at 1401 Duff Dr in Fort Collins. Dann Leuschen and Steve Kawulok of SVN/ Denver Commercial represented the landlord, 1997 Stewart Trust.