SVN | Denver Commercial is excited to announce the following lease closings:
Denver & Surrounding Areas
- 1531 Stout Street, Denver, CO 80202
- Selfie Museum, LLC has leased 90,066 sf of retail space at 1531 Stout Street in Denver. John Lutkewitte with SVN | Denver Commercial handled the transaction between the landlord, FPACP3 Denver Lofts, LLC and tenant Selfie Museum, LLC. This was a direct deal with a Tenant looking to expand into a larger location. Tenant was able to buy out their previous lease and was looking to move quick. We were able to get the tenant a total of $59,720.00 in rent concessions while the Landlord was able to get the asking rate as well as $0.50 annual increases for 5 years.
- 7400 E Orchard Road, Suite 200S, Greenwood Village, CO 80111
- Symmetry Lending, Inc. has leased 4,321sf of office space at 7400 E Orchard Road, Suite 200S in Greenwood Village. Liz Leder with SVN | Denver Commercial represented the tenant. The national lending company secured the office for its Colorado operations.
- 8490 E Crescent Parkway, Suite 210, Greenwood Village, CO 80111
- 3303 E 1st Avenue, Suite 401, Denver, CO 80206
- RK Capital Management, LLC has renewed their lease of 4,724sf of office space at 3303 E 1st Avenue, Suite 401 in Denver. Aaron Chase, and Brian McCririe with SVN | Denver Commercial represented the tenant. The Cherry Creek financial services firm decided to renew for one year in this pandemic market.
- 960 W 48th Avenue, Denver, CO 80221
- AIM Transportation Solutions has renewed their lease of 9,300sf of industrial space at 960 W 48th Ave in Denver. Corey Murray with SVN | Denver Commercial represented the landlord. AIM will be able to continue serving their Denver area customers at a very high level. The property benefits from exceptional visibility and access to the entire metro area. AIM Transportation Solutions has over 100 operations in the US and Canada with more than 1,200 employees and over 11,000 vehicles.
- 3600 S Yosemite, Suite 340, Denver, CO 80237
- Ace Home Healthcare has leased 832 sf of office space at 3600 S Yosemite, Suite 340 in Denver. Carl Mesker with SVN | Denver Commercial represented the tenant. The home healthcare provider received three months free in rent concessions.