SVN/ Denver Commercial is excited to announce the following lease closings for September and October:
- 6401 Broadway, Unit D, Denver, CO 80221
- Lamp Rynearson Inc, a civil engineering firm, renewed their lease for 7,236 sf of flex space at 4715 Innovation, Unit 1 in Fort Collins. Cobey Wess with SVN/ Denver Commercial assisted the landlord, Hercules Capital, LLC and the tenant with the transaction.
- 1624 S. Lemay Ave, Suite 6, Fort Collins, CO
- Ericksens, LLC, owners of Axe and Ale axe throwing, leased 2954 sf of retail space at 1624 S. Lemay Ave, Suite 6 in Fort Collins. Caroline Veldman with Waypoint Real Estate represented the landlord, Morgan Holdings, LLC. Cobey Wess with SVN/ Denver Commercial represented the tenant.
- 1001 Buckingham St, Fort Collins, CO
- Woodward Corporation (WWD – NASDAQ) leased 50,680 sf of industrial space at 1001 Buckingham St in Fort Collins. The landlord, Phelps-Tointon Millwork, LLC, was represented by Dan Leuschen & Steve Kawulok of SVN/ Denver Commerical. Peter Kast with CBRE represented the tenant.
Denver & Surrounding Areas
- 216 16th St. Suite 1350, Denver, CO
- Law office Hozler Patel Drennan renewed their 10,051 sf office lease at 216 16th St. Suite 1350 in Denver. Brian McCririe and Aaron Chase of SVN/ Denver Commercial represented the tenant. JLL represented the landlord, Columbine West 2.
- 1500 Kansas Ave Unit 2B, Longmont, CO
- Steve’s Distributing, LLC, a CBD distributor, leased 2400 sf of flex space at 1500 Kansas Ave Unit 2B in Longmont. Jeff Heine of SVN/ Denver Commercial assisted the landlord, Alice & Sage Development, LLC and the tenant with the transaction.
- 9100 W. 100th Ave Unit B5, Westminster, CO
- Coven Tattoo leased 1293 sf of retail space at 9100 W. 100th Ave Unit B5 in Westminster. Amy Norloff of August Real Estate represented the tenant and Emanuel Grivas with SVN/ Denver Commercial represented the landlord, Six NSA, LLC.
- 3800 N. Lewiston St, Suite 450, Aurora, CO
- Stellar Solutions, Inc, a defense contractor, leased 5,186 sf of office space at 3800 N. Lewiston St in Aurora. Nathan J. Bradley with Cushman & Wakefield represented the landlord, IPXI Gateway Centre Investors, LLC. Aaron Chase and Brian McCririe represented the tenant, Stellar Solutions, Inc.