SVN/ Denver Commercial is excited to announce the following lease closings from June and July:
- 6401 Broadway, Unit D, Denver, CO 80221
- Absolute Auto Glass has leased 1,920 sq. ft of industrial space 6401 Broadway in Denver. Corey Murray with SVN/ Denver Commercial assisted the Landlord, Sixty Four O One Broadway, LLC and the tenant with the transaction.
- 1225 17th St, Suite 2520, Denver, CO 80202
- 4523 Endeavor Drive, Unit A, Johnstown, CO 80534
- Knox Fleet & Display, LLC, a company specializing in graphic design and signs, has signed a new lease on 2,383 sq. ft of Flex space in Johnstown. Jason Billings and Doug Miller with the Group Real Estate represented the Landlord, Cassandra Torres and Lucas Kamtz. Jerry Chilson with SVN/ Denver Commercial represented the tenant, Knox Fleet & Display.
- 1111 Diamond Valley Dr, Units 102-103, Windsor, CO 80550
- Catalyst Brazilian Jui-Jitsu Academy has renewed their lease at 1111 Diamond Valley Drive. The 3,525 sq. ft. flex space in Windsor is owned by Lufkin MGT, LLC. Jerry Chilson with SVN/ Denver Commercial assisted the tenant and landlord with the transaction.